Who doesn’t wish they were blessed with Kim Kardashian’s assets if you know what I mean? I wish I had a magic lamp I could rub and wake up with a bigger and firmer backside. Unfortunately, there is no “magic lamp” and if butt implants aren’t in your future but you’re still wanting a bigger and firmer backside here are a few exercise tips that can help you on your way. NO RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED & MAY VARY……..
Here are a few facts about your backside that you might find helpful to know before you start your journey to a bigger and firmer backside….
Everybody’s backside is made up of 3 different sections that are called our gluteal muscles — the gluteus medius, gluteus minimus, and gluteus maximus — which are covered with a layer of fat. So if you want a bigger butt, you need to work on making those three muscles grow.
How do I do that you ask?
Your glutes are what muscles that help us all stand up from a sitting position or a squat, climb stairs, stay standing upright, and stabilize the pelvis area.
A bigger, rounder and a firmer backside are actually the results of causing hypertrophy –the enlargement of an organ or tissue from the increase in the size of its cells- in your glute muscles.
A secret tip- a bigger and firmer backside can start by one simple lifestyle change that you probably wouldn’t ever think of
- Always try to make sure you stand and sit up with the ”shoulders back and straight ” as well as your head raised.
- It will not only make your butt more fuller, but it will also slim your upper body a bit, and also make your chest look bigger.
- Stand upright with your feet approximately shoulder width apart.
- Then Bend over one leg behind as well as the other leg ahead of you.
Lunges are a great warm-up exercise. It is always good to warm up your muscles before a strenuous workout.
- You can do kickbacks standing on 1 leg or on 1 knee knelt down on the floor.
- While raising your other free leg up off the floor, kick it back while squeezing muscles in your butt together causing it to look like a ball.
- Continue these kickbacks rotating from one leg to the other in sets of as many as you can handle- do not overdo yourself. Try 10 on each leg then gradually do more as the days pass by.
- Stand upright with your feet around shoulder size apart while your arms extended ahead of you.
- Bend your knees to a 90-degree position with your back straight.
- After that rise back up.
- Lie on your back with your arms at your sides with your knees bent and your feet on the floor.
- Lift your hips toward the ceiling. …
- Repeat the lifts for 60 seconds, squeezing your glutes and hamstrings at the top of the range of motion. …
- To make this exercise more difficult, extend one leg at the top of the lift.
- Leg lifts may seem like they are focused on your legs.
- However, they help work your abdominals and that’s another post in itself.
Here are some more advanced moves to get those muscles burning- TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK
Twist -N- Crunches-
- Lay on your back on the ground and then bend your knees.
- Place your hands on the back of your head, keeping the elbows bowed.
- Raise one shoulder off the floor, and also twist to the opposite side of your body.
- Carry out 2-3 sets of 10 to 15 . Relax for 30 to 60 secs between every set.
- If you raise your left shoulder, turn the body toward the right. Then switch up shoulders.
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand at inner thighs.
- Bend knees 30 degrees, coming into a shallow squat.
- Keep your back straight as you bend forward from the hips, lowering weights toward the floor.
- Squeeze your glutes and slowly stand.
- Complete 3 sets of 15.
- Lie on the floor and place your feet hip-width apart on a couch or bench, knees bent 70 to 90 degrees.
- Extend left leg, pointing toes.
- Press into your right foot and lift hips toward the ceiling.
- Complete 3 sets of 15 reps, then repeat on opposite side.
- Lie on the floor and place your feet hip-width apart on a couch or bench, knees bent between 70 and 90 degrees.
- Press into heels and drive hips toward the ceiling.
- Drop your hips and repeat. Work up to 3 sets of 15 reps.
Keep this routine up for at least 4 to 6 weeks to start seeing any results. Your new butt will not happen overnight and it does take determination to get your bigger and firmer backside. Stick with it and you will be pleased. It may not be the size of Kim Kardashians but you will see a major difference if you continue these steps regularly.
Did You Know???????
Believe it or not – the hypertrophy happens when you’re recovering from a workout, not during the physical act. Sounds crazy, doesn’t it? It’s the truth. So be sure to drink plenty of water and rest. Overdoing yourself will only hurt you and may even cause you to have to stop your workout altogether if you pull a muscle which trust in me a pulled or strained muscle no matter where it is on your body it doesn’t feel too good.
I hope that you find these exercise tips helpful. I would love to hear about your before and after in the comment section below. Do you have a different suggestion on ways to get that bigger and firmer backside? Please share with us we would love to hear from you!
Disclaimer: I am in no way a medical professional. These tips are tips I myself have found helpful but I in no way guarantee results. Results may vary with each person. Also in this post, there may be affiliate links which I may earn a commission of any sales made through these links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for visiting SimplyEverythingBeauty.com